Located on the southeast corner of Gettysburg’s Diamond is the historical three-story red brick David Wills House. This Federal style building served as both home and office for attorney Wills. During and after the Battle of Gettysburg, July 1-3, 1863, the Wills House served as a field hospital both Union and Confederate soldiers. The David Wills Building is perhaps best remembered for hosting President Abraham Lincoln in mid- November 1863 when he visited Gettysburg to dedicate the Soldiers National Cemetery by delivering his famous Gettysburg Address speech.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- 1:87 scale replica (HO scale)
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery