What was life like for the people who lived through the Battle of Gettysburg, and the Civil War? Hear first hand the experiences of various civilians and soldiers who found themselves wrapped up in one of the most pivotal events in our nation's history. The museum will come alive as first-person presenters tell you their story!
- Fall & Winter Programs begin at 7 pm
- Check-in at the front desk of the Gettysburg Heritage Center no later than 5 minutes prior to the program.
- Cost is $15/Adult & $12/Child (ages 6-12)
- Family Friendly (recommended for ages 6 - 106!)
- Select the date you'd like to attend from the drop-down menu.
*Please note: Video & streaming of any part(s), or the program in its entirety is prohibited. Still photography is permitted, and encouraged, during the 'Night at the Museum, 1863' program!
We'd love for you tag the Gettysburg Heritage Center in your posts! #GettysburgMuseum