Built in the early 1800’s, the Farnsworth’s House is located along Gettysburg’s Baltimore Avenue, just to the north of Cemetery Hill. During the Battle of Gettysburg, July 1-3, 1863, Confederate sharpshooters used the house as a sniper’s nest as they fired upon Union targets high atop Cemetery Hill. Bullet holes from Yankees returning fire can still be seen today on the south wall. Many historians believe the stray bullet fired that killed young Jennie Wade, the only Gettysburg civilian killed during the Battle of Gettysburg, came from a rebel sniper perched in the attic.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- 3-piece set (House, Barn, and barn bank)
- 1:87 scale replica (HO scale)
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery