Built in 1797, the Cashtown Inn soon became an important tavern for travelers in south-central Pennsylvania. Strategically located only eight short miles to the west of Gettysburg along the Chambersburg Turnpike, the Cashtown Inn was used as a field headquarters by several prominent Confederate Commanders, including A. P. Hill and Henry “Harry” Heth, during the Gettysburg Campaign in late June and early July, 1863. Like many other of the areas rural buildings, the Cashtown Inn was also used as a field hospital during and after the Battle of Gettysburg in the summer of 1863.
- Replica building hand-crafted in the USA
- 1:87 scale replica (HO scale)
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery