Exactly what the name suggests, a kit for all your “man stuff”. Big enough to organize everything you might need to keep your hygiene in check on your next hunt for business, golf balls or game, while compact enough to pack along anywhere. With a wide variety of unique storage options, you’ll find a specific spot for all your personal gear.
- 11”x8” – 5 section, internal main compartment
- 6” X 7.5” mesh storage pocket with moisture protective coating
- Uni-directional, antique silver hanging hook with containment sleeve
- 6 ½” x 6 1/2” external front storage pocket
- Replaceable logo patch for quick customization
- Easy grab custom top handle
- Four internal, variable sized, quick access, security sleeves
- Available in Black (s/l # 24528) or Patriot (s/l #24653)
With every sale, Subtle Patriot makes a donation to the NS2 Serves, “Boots to Suits” program. Here’s why:
NS2 Serves™ is an independent, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established by Mark Testoni, the President of SAP National Security Services, Inc. (SAP NS2®) to give back to the community SAP serves by training and employing veterans in high-tech careers.
Thousands of former service members return to civilian life every month, faced with the challenge of finding a new career to support themselves and their families. By contributing to NS2 Serves, you help ease the transition for these men, women and their families by providing a hand-up training opportunity, guaranteeing them a new career path.
As its signature initiative, NS2 Serves offers training and employment assistance to veterans of the U.S. Military. The course is open to post-9/11 U.S. military service veterans and reservists (including disabled veterans) and Gold Star spouses who meet certain eligibility requirements. Full-time, paid participants are trained in world-class software solutions, leading to official SAP certifications, which are valuable in many career paths in the U.S. and worldwide.
As of November 2018, NS2 Serves is proud to have trained over 237 veterans from the program.