- Equipped with a padded laptop containment pocket
- Snap shut tablet pouch that doubles as a “carry” pocket for a firearm
- Multiple zippered security compartments
- Two hydration ports
- An over-sized center pouch
- Antique silver hardware
- Protective bottom feet bag and right-sized, padded straps for side or shoulder carry
- Comfort and durability are guaranteed.
- Available in Black (s/l #13891)or Lady Liberty Blue (s/l #22241)
With every sale, Subtle Patriot makes a donation to the NS2 Serves, “Boots to Suits” program. Here’s why:
NS2 Serves™ is an independent, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established by Mark Testoni, the President of SAP National Security Services, Inc. (SAP NS2®) to give back to the community SAP serves by training and employing veterans in high-tech careers.
Thousands of former service members return to civilian life every month, faced with the challenge of finding a new career to support themselves and their families. By contributing to NS2 Serves, you help ease the transition for these men, women and their families by providing a hand-up training opportunity, guaranteeing them a new career path.
As its signature initiative, NS2 Serves offers training and employment assistance to veterans of the U.S. Military. The course is open to post-9/11 U.S. military service veterans and reservists (including disabled veterans) and Gold Star spouses who meet certain eligibility requirements. Full-time, paid participants are trained in world-class software solutions, leading to official SAP certifications, which are valuable in many career paths in the U.S. and worldwide.
As of November 2018, NS2 Serves is proud to have trained over 237 veterans from the program.